- A matching pair of luxury serpentine chaises hand crafted in solid Oak with inlays of book matched Burr Oak throughout.
Each chaise is classically designed with an upholstered serpentine back that flows into two curved scroll arms inlaid with book matched Burr Oak which terminates in a beautiful scrolled solid Oak ingot.
The arms and frieze rails are inlaid with Burr Oak, producing a stunning and unusual grain pattern framed in solid Oak. The pieces are each supported by eight elegant, hand turned solid Oak tapering legs which also have inlays of Burr Oak within solid capitals above each leg. The chaises are sturdy and solid, whilst giving the effect of delicacy and elegance for whichever environment they are placed within.
Upholstered in the finest quality waterproof yacht material, these chaises are equally at home inside, outdoors or by the pool. Despite being waterproof, the fabric used for the upholstery and cushions is soft and luxurious. The main seat cushion is removable and can be unzipped underneath to launder the cushion cover if ever required.
Each chaise is light enough to be moved, so you can take them out onto the lawn for afternoon tea or strawberries and Champagne. Sold singularly or as a pair, Neal Jones' luxury chaise longues are a beautiful yet practical addition to any space.
- Standard Dimensions
- Width: 2115mm
- Height: 1092mm
- Depth: 490mm
- Hand crafted in England by the finest master craftsmen
- Constructed in sustainably sourced, hand selected Oak and Burr Oak
- Upholstered in high quality water resistant sail cloth, making is suitable for outdoor use or use by the pool or hot tub
- Light enough to be easily moved
We are able to offer this piece in a number of different timbers and materials upon request. Please contact us using the Order tab to enquire about custom commissions.