- Life is full of little treasures, whether they happen to be cigars, jewellery, mementos, letters or something else entirely. The Neal Jones Treasure Chest Collection provides a beautiful, tailored home for your precious items. Popular chests include humidors, jewellery boxes, watch cases and writing boxes.
A Neal Jones luxury watch case is the perfect home for an exquisite watch collection. The interior of the case features a velvet lined sunk-in tray with four cradles and snugly fitted lift-out batons. Each velvet covered baton will comfortably accommodate two to three watches, depending on size. There is room underneath the sunk-in tray for paperwork, pouches, cleaning tools or accessories.
Concealed within the lid is a hidden compartment with two slots for important documents or certificates of authenticity. The compartment is accessed behind a bevelled panel, which releases when gentled pushed in the correct place. Your luxury watch case is also lockable and comes with a stainless steel key for access.
The example pictured above is hand crafted in Carbon Fibre and trimmed in highly polished stainless steel. Alternatively you can create a completely unique bespoke design, including your choice of material. Popular alternative options include walnut, ziricote, rosewood, sycamore, macassar ebony and maple. You can opt for a plain lid design (as above) or a more decorative option such as radial slip matching, metal fretwork, marquetry, a plaque and / or a small or full sized glass viewing window.
Each luxury watch case measures 33cm across and robustly built, compact enough to fit in a safe yet solid enough to store your collection safely and securely. Every Neal Jones Treasure Chest is purpose built with a set of custom interior features, specific to its intended use. Our Treasure Chests are deeply personal gifts (whether it’s for yourself or a loved one) and future heirlooms; you can add a final personal touch by having a name, date or message engraved.
Not sure what that special someone will love best? Get in touch with our design team and we’ll be delighted to help you make the perfect selection.
- Standard Dimensions
- Width: 330mm
- Height: 151mm
- Depth: 274mm
Additional Treasure Chest design options:
- Materials: Carbon Fibre with a Walnut carcass and interior
- Hidden compartment in the lid for paperwork and certificates
- Four removable batons, each with space to mount two to three watches
- The main compartment lifts out with further space beneath