- Primarily designed as a Range Rover Gun Box, the unit can be fitted to most vehicles. The piece is hand crafted in Walnut, hand-formed carbon fibre and hand-cast nickel. Consisting of two lockable drawers, the gun box has room for two weapons, ammunition, accompanying equipment and accessories plus a variety of refreshments.
Each drawer is under-mounted with fully extending metal runners which lock into position, enabling the drawers to remain open – even when the vehicle is parked on a slope. Crafted in solid Walnut, framed with nickel beading and fronted with polished carbon fibre. The drawers are also hand polished with a hard wearing waterproof lacquer.
The carcass of the gun box is also hand made in walnut and finished with a piano black lacquer polished to a mirror finish, complementing the interior of the vehicle. The two end elements can be removed by the user via magnetic catch and act as scribing fillets, allowing the box to be hand fitted and scribed into each individual vehicle.
The box is fitted securely to the vehicle by bespoke engineered metal fixings, which are hidden and released quickly with an Allan key. The top of the gun box is inlaid with waterproof carbon fibre leather, allowing the shooter to utilize the top of the box for all uses and occasions.
- Standard Dimensions
- Width: 1066mm
- Height: 439mm
- Depth: 1090mm
- Materials: Made in carbon fibre and Walnut
- Fitted and removed to vehicle simply, easily and securely
- Made to vehicle and equipment requirements
- Can be embellished with personal markings, such as coats of arms or initials
- Alternative construction materials available