- The Neal Jones Zenith Humidor is a full-sized climate controlled humidor cabinet, designed to house and showcase some of the finest cigars in the world.
The Zenith Humidor is a shown here in American Black Walnut with inlaid Sycamore detailing. Sealed, lockable double doors incorporate double glazed viewing panes. The top of the cabinet features a 25mm ventilation recess.
The architecture of this piece allows it to work equally well as a standalone item or as one of a pair.
The interior of the cabinet is lined in the best kiln dried Belizean Spanish Cedar, chosen to cultivate taste as cigars age. The digital humidity display is discreetly located in a position which can be viewed through the glass panes in the doors.
The humidor includes a storage drawer in the base, with finger grip detail and soft close runners. The humidifier is also hidden inside the base drawer, for easy access.
Cigar collections are subtly lit by discreetly placed internal lighting. Adjustable cigar trays are glass fronted for display purposes and can be fitted in either a flat or angled position. The Zenith can comfortably hold up to 2,000 cigars.
- Standard Dimensions
The Zenith Humidor Cabinet is designed to be a fitted piece. Standard dimensions can be provided, otherwise your designer will work with you to ensure the dimensions best fit your space.Additional Features
- Materials: Shown in American Black Walnut with inlaid Sycamore detailing
- Holds up to 2,000 cigars
- Includes a soft-close finger-grip storage drawer in the base
- Lined in the best Belizian kiln dried Spanish Cedar
- Includes a state of the art hidden dehumidifier and digital humidity display
The external timbers of the Zenith Humidor can be substituted to match or compliment existing suites or themes. To discuss any further customisations please contact us.