- A hand crafted curved Rosewood Humidor for approximately 93 large cigars, made with a Macassar Ebony cross banded curved door framing a curved glass door panel. The interior of the humidor is Spanish Cedar with three traditional Spanish Cedar cigar drawers. The Humidor also includes an electronic humidifier and a fitted hygrometer.
The exterior of the humidor is all hand made in Rosewood. The top, sides and back of the humidor are all radially book matched Rosewood panels with polished nickel stringings. There are three bespoke small stainless steel drop handles on the drawers and one on the door. The door is lockable with a fine black rubber seal between the door and the main body to help keep the correct humidity when closed.
- Standard Dimensions
- Width: 400mm
- Height: 345mm
- Depth: 382mm
- Materials: Rosewood and Macassar Ebony
- Lined with the finest Spanish Cedar
- Full humidity control and monitoring gauges
- Sealed door
- In addition to three cigar trays, holding approximately 93 large cigars, there is a slim drawer built into the base